The ECEDC is excited to invite Department of Defense manufacturers to the DFARS Cybersecurity Bootcamp, produced by CMTC, one of our CASCADE Project Partners. There is NO CHARGE to attend.
This is a one-full-day immersion to DFARS 252.204-7012 and the controls in the NIST 800-171 rev1.
Attendees will receive training on both Compliance and Resilience:
1) DFARS 252.204-7012 Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Reporting
2) CSET Cybersecurity Evaluation Tool
3) NIST SP800-171 rev1 Protecting Controlled Unclassified Info
4) NIST Handbook 162 Cybersecurity Self-Assessment for Assessing DFARS Cyber Requirements
5) NIST IR7621 Small Business Information Security: The Fundamentals
WHEN: February 23, 2018
08:00am – 05:00pm Lunch is provided
WHERE: Courtyard by Marriott, Liberty Station
2592 Laning Road, San Diego, CA 92106
NO COST to ATTEND
o Eligible companies may bring up to 2 employees at no charge
o Capacity limited to 20-25 manufacturing companies.
o Eligible registrations are first-come first-reserved, until capacity is full.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Manufacturing Suppliers to DoD who have not achieved 100% compliance with DFARS 252.204-7012
• Executives or Managers who are responsible for their company’s compliance.
• Executives or Managers who are concerned about their company’s resilience after Cyber attacks.
ELIGIBILITY to ATTEND – must satisfy all the criteria below:
• DoD manufacturing supplier in any tier
• Manufacturer with NAICS codes in the range of 31000 to 33999
• Manufacturing location must be in the state of California
• Manufacturer has between 10 to 499 employees in California
• Manufacturer will commit to completion of Assessment
• Manufacturer has sufficient resources and expressed desire complete the Assessment